Pray for E evangelism.
• Father, in the name of Jesus, I plead that you will draw sinners who read our tracts to Jesus Christ in true faith and repentance (John 6:44).
• In the name of Jesus, I ask You, Father, to quicken the viewers who is dead in sins and trespasses (Ephesians 2:1).
• Father, I ask You to bind and remove Satan’s work in our viewer’s life and to open their eyes to the truth of the gospel (2 Corinthians 4:4).
• Holy Spirit, I pray that You would convince them that he/she is lost, separated from God, and headed to hell (Romans 3:23).
• Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus, I pray that You would destroy any false ideas that the Viewer has about Jesus Christ and salvation through Him (Proverbs 4: 12)
• Lord Jesus, I plead that You will seek out those who read our tracts and save him/ her from his/her sins and eternal condemnation (Luke 19:10).
• Father, I pray that You will open readers’ heart so that he/she will receive and believe the gospel (Acts 16:14).
• Lord Jesus, I plead that You will help those who do this ministry from harsh words of those who preach against sinner’s prayer and evangelism. Please open their eyes that they may see the hurt they have caused to your Kingdom.
• Holy Spirit, I ask You through Your power to prepare him/her to hear and receive the Word of God (Matthew 13:1-9, 18-23).
• Holy Spirit, I plead that reader will understand the gospel when it is presented to him/her so that the devil cannot snatch it away (Matthew 13: 5, 9).
• Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus, I plead that the Word of God will take root in readers’ life and bring about true salvation in readers’ life (Matthew 13:6, 20-21).
• Father, I ask that the pleasures of this world and the pressures of life will not choke the Word of God that has been sown into readers’ life (Matthew 13:7, 22).
• Father, I plead that You will deliver the reader from the kingdom of darkness and place them into the kingdom of Your dear Son (Colossians 1:13).
• Father, I pray that reader will receive the free gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ the Lord (Romans 6:23).
• Lord Jesus, I ask that those who read the tracts will not trust in himself/herself, but that they will completely trust in You as his/her Savior and Lord (Galatians 2:16).
• Holy God, I pray that You would grant genuine repentance to those who read our tracts, a repentance that will cause him/her to hate sin and to turn from it (Acts 11:8; Luke 13:1-3).
• Lord God, I plead that You would grant the sinners genuine faith, a faith that
trusts in Jesus alone and surrenders to Him as Lord and Savior (Ephesians 2:8-10).
• Holy Spirit, I pray that You would stir those who read our tracts out of his/her indifference and complacency concerning his/her condition and his/her need of the Lord Jesus Christ (2 Corinthians 6:2).
• I ask in the name of Jesus Christ that the sinner would surrender himself/herself to the Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 14:9).
• Father, I plead in the name of Jesus that You will put a new heart in our readers and that You will place Your Holy Spirit in him/her (Jeremiah 42:30; Ezekiel 11:19-20).
• Holy Spirit, I pray that You will cause our readers to hate sin and that You will break the power of those sins that are hindering him/her from coming to Christ (Mark 9:43-47).
• Lord Jesus, I ask that our readers would surrender to You, denying
himself/herself, take up the Cross, and follow You (Luke 9:23).
• Father, I plead that those who read our tracts will understand that his/her only hope for forgiveness and acceptance with You is through Jesus’ work on the Cross (1 Corinthians 1:18).
• Father, I pray that sinners would not neglect the glorious salvation that is available through Your Son (Hebrews 2:1-3).
• Lord Jesus, I pray that will feel and know the burden of his/her sin and will come to You for forgiveness and salvation (Matthew 11:28-30).
• Father, I plead that those who view our tracts will make a genuine commitment to Jesus Christ as the Lord and Savior of his/her life (Luke 14:24-33).
• Lord Jesus, I plead that our readers will not be content with the appearance of righteousness but will seek You for the transformation of his/her whole life (Matthew 23:27-29).
• Father, I pray that readers will see that his/her good works are as filthy rags in Your sight and that they will not save him/her (Isaiah 64:6).
• Father, I ask that our reader would believe and trust Your Son that You sent to be the Savior of sinners (John 5:24).
• Lord Jesus, I ask that our readers would not die in his/her sins but would trust You and receive eternal life (John 8:24).
• Because You came into the world to save sinners, I plead with You to save all our readers who are a sinner and in need of Your grace and mercy (1 Timothy 1:13- 16).
• Holy Spirit, I pray that You would humble our reader so that he/she sees his/her need of Jesus Christ (Psalm 18:27; Proverbs 8:13, 29:23).
• Lord help our readers to grow in spiritual stage and be a fruitful vine in your garden.
(Author Kevin Meador)