You have to choose Heaven or hell
Which will you choose? Where will you spend your eternity?
Before making your decision, please consider the following truths:
- Every person has an appointment with death and with God. “It is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment” Hebrews 9:27
- Every person is born a sinner, born in sin, inherited from the first man, Adam, who sinned against God. “Behold, I was shapen in iniquity: and in sin did my mother conceive me.” Psalm 51:5
“Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.” Romans 5:12
- Therefore, man is a SLAVE of the devil because of his sins. “Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin…Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.” John 8:34,44
- NO MAN CAN ESCAPE by using good works, oaths, promises, or using philosophies or religions of the world made by man. He is a slave, and cannot redeem himself. “None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him. For the redemption of their soul is precious.” Psalm 49:7,8
- The final judgment of God will be ETERNAL PUNISHMENT for all sinners in the lake of fire: because God is holy and nobody and nothing unclean can abide in His presence. “For the wages of sin is death.” Romans 6:23
Although all people are sinners and slaves of the devil, God in His incomparable love has made an escape for all that choose to believe and trust in the following way:
- Realize that you are a sinner and REPENT leaving your sins and confessing them to Jesus. “Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out.” Acts 3:19
“If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1 John 1:9
- Believe in the Gospel for your salvation calling on the name of Jesus Christ.
“But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:8
- Be baptized in water, because although all your sins are forgiven when you believe, still the NATURE of SIN the “old man” has to die and be buried so that you live A COMPLETELY NEW LIFE. “Therefore we are buried with Him by baptism into death.” Romans 6:4
- After that, you can receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit (with evidence of speaking in new tongues). As you were strengthened by the devil to serve him in sin, so God will strengthen you through the Holy Spirit to serve Him in righteousness and holiness.
“But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me…” Acts 1:8
The decision is yours
I choose to continue serving the devil in my sins
I reject the love of God and the redemption that He has provided for me.
I have determined, therefore, to stay for all eternity in hell without escape
“Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels” Matthew 25:41
I choose to escape the devil’s slavery and the devil, believing in the redemption that God has provided for me which is only in the Lord Jesus Christ
I want to obey and serve a holy God in righteousness.
I have determined, according to God’s promise, to stay for all eternity with God in His holy city.
“Well done, good and faithful servant…enter thou into the joy of thy Lord.” Matthew 25:23
For more information please contact: email@example.com
You can find equivalent English tract @